6.15.2012

DIY Glitter Driftwood



I had some driftwood left over from another project, and I always have glitter on hand, so I decided to marry the two into this little decorative project!

Experiment; have fun with it!


First I smeared Elmer's glue onto a piece of driftwood (I chose to only cover one side).


Then I glittered the driftwood with my selected color.


Finally, after letting the glitter-glue set for a few minutes, I used clear acrylic sealer to ensure my glitter would stay attached to the driftwood.


Repeat for each additional piece.

I used only one color of glitter for each piece, but mixing glitter colors would probably be pretty cute, too.

I'm quite excited to try this project on other natural wonders to create more glitter treasures for my home!

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment